View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 12, 2010
40th CTP (OMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 333

fromQAU will become famous soon enoughfromQAU will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
Dear first of all I m not a Sir, i m humble student like u.

There is a confusion so kindly clear one thing

Do u perceive MQM stand on universal democratic norms? or MQM itslef claim that?

If u perceive than on what logical grounds?

As soon as u clear above mentioned confusion, we wil have gud debate on it.

dear i request u to kindly go again through my last posts.anyway, i reiterate.i did not say that MQM has been following a universal democratic standard.i just tried to suggest both the parties to observe patience, tolerance and compromise in order to strengthen democracy in pakistan in accordance with the universal democratic norms.
sir this is what i said in my last post:there is a need to have a compromise.the MQM must not be neglected keeping in view the universal democratic norms.the MQM stands second to PPP in hyderabad as the significant majority party.but i wud really give credit to the MQM if they stand by the decision of the PPP and put their focus more on winning the hearts and minds of the local people and take this as a challenge to hammer out some more pro-democratic strategies to win the elections under these varied settings.

plz try to understand this.
and yes i m ready for any debate u want to begin.INSHA'ALLAH i wl try my level best to live up to ur expectations.
Thanks.
God Bless U.