Sunday, April 28, 2024
05:10 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, May 11, 2010

sillent.killer will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavier View Post
Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gillani paid a visit to Sindh, thanks God after a long time he remembered that Sindh is also part of the country and he paid a visit.
In a huge crowd he announced the reinstatement of Hyderabad, after the announcement as usual MQM is tensed because of reinstatement.
Because MQM now realized that if hyderabad will restore to its original position then it will be very difficult for them to get seats in any type of election, Federal, Provincial and Local. Because during Mushraff regime Hyderabad was divided in three parts so in that way MQM won all seats from URBAN areas.
How both parties will resolve the issue????????? Will PM swallow back his words or will MQM be succeeded to bring people on the roads??????
Your opinions are welcomed::
Well it is not hidden from any one this government is just for talking not for doing, as if we concern the roll this government just to decive the nation and put out the cloths, and ectiate them as musharaf, i mean this is governemnt of dictatators not democracy, as we are looking the suations well i must mention point who are tell we have brought democracy we is democracy is it called democracy?? no ...... just se afte some months they will forget the issue ,,,,
Saying is Easy doing is difficult

regards
salahuddien baloch
40th CTP (OMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 333

fromQAU will become famous soon enoughfromQAU will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
Dear QAU,

Dear I completly disagree with ur below mentioned point, plz prove it wid facts

there is a need to have a compromise.the MQM must not be neglected keeping in view the universal democratic norms.the MQM stands

Waiting for ur response.
sir itz ur inborn right to disagree wid me.i wud like u to explain that on what grounds do u express dissent to my view-point? i hope that u wud come up with solid and logically-driven arguments.
Thanks

Unique is on a distinguished road

I have moved through this thread but I do not understand how the division of Hyderabad district benefits MQM? And how its reinstatement benefits PPP?
And what are the names of districts evloved out of Hyderabad by Musharaf oR mqm?

The Manager will become famous soon enough
Default Issue Of hyderabad...

Dear fellows u all have some valid points relating the discussion bt we all have to keep in view that the decissions taken by the current governament are fully depended and the publically said promises are fullfild.
If we breach into the current governament history relating its decissions it will be noted that all of them are firmly depended & implemented..i.e Naming of Khyber Pukhtunkhwa,Judges issues,NFC award,education policy,IRo etc etc... So,to me this promise of PPP will also be fullfild and depended firmly...

Actually the main issue in our politics & politicians is that every good or bad policy of the governament is opposed by the oposition party..So the concern is about the PLM(N) especially & the relegious clyrics in general.
MQM has already benefited frm the previous decission made by the Musharaf regime and currently MQM has to be pro PPP and never against its decissions in order to keep in pace in the governament.....
And if the people are willing and accepting the decission made then MQM will never middle in this affair coz the elected members of MQM will also b answerable to the people of their electorial college....

Its a brave & pro democratic step taken by the Prime minister Yousaf Raza gillani and will b praised & welcomed through out the country.....
40th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 76

wahab_ahqar is on a distinguished road

Once again PPP is on back foot after announcing something!!!According to latest news they have given up against the black mailing of MQM and Wazir e Dakhila has announced that no change will be brought up in the status of Hyd. There are two things that need to be made sure everytime before giving some statement at public forums:

1. All stake holders should be taken on board before announcing something.
2. Once taken some steps in certain direction should not be reverted.

As far as this govenment of PPP is concerned,Everytime it has gone back on his words on all important issues.Track record is not good.

I have a question to all those who are advocates of supermacy of parliament and supporters of power in the hands of PM:what will be standing of PM after this retreat where Interior Minister is announcing that no change will be brought up in the status of Hyd after his declaration. What change 18th amendment brought in our system. Still decisions are being made by president and his some close allies. This is what we have achieved via 18th amendment.
Old Wednesday, May 12, 2010

xavier is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique View Post
I have moved through this thread but I do not understand how the division of Hyderabad district benefits MQM? And how its reinstatement benefits PPP?
And what are the names of districts evloved out of Hyderabad by Musharaf oR mqm?
Before division of Hyderabad, there were four cities which all were one district, when Mushraff's local body system was introduced then hyderabad was divided in four districts, MQM is famous in urban cities and at that time PML-Q and MQM could not develop consensus on this issue then the deal was finalized to divide hyderabad in four districts. In that case MQM got Mayor ship of hyderabd and rest were ruled by PML-Q.

Your second question what will be benefits to PPP on reinstatement of hyderabad??? As we all know in Provincial election PPP clean swept except Karachi. And PPP's so called sacrificing workers demanded hyderabad reinstatement although they demanded but the primary reason is to restrict MQM to Karachi and developing such conditions so that PPP's Mayors could get as many seats as they can.
Hope you get the point
The Following User Says Thank You to xavier For This Useful Post:
Andrew Dufresne (Wednesday, May 12, 2010)

wraith is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up @ Unique

In the regime of PML (Q) the hyderabad district was divided in five parts and each was made district. The names of those district are:
  1. Hyderabad
  2. Jamshoro
  3. Matiari
  4. Tando Allahyar
  5. Tando Muhammad khan
Now, leaving out hyderabad all other districts have overwhelming majority of PPP voters.
and if Hyderabad's old position is restored, PPP will have upper hand in Hyderabad.
Andrew Dufresne (Wednesday, May 12, 2010)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fromQAU View Post
sir itz ur inborn right to disagree wid me.i wud like u to explain that on what grounds do u express dissent to my view-point? i hope that u wud come up with solid and logically-driven arguments.
Thanks
Dear first of all I m not a Sir, i m humble student like u.

There is a confusion so kindly clear one thing

Do u perceive MQM stand on universal democratic norms? or MQM itslef claim that?

If u perceive than on what logical grounds?

As soon as u clear above mentioned confusion, we wil have gud debate on it.

And as far as this topic is concerned, I had mentioned rightly on my previous post tht govt couldnt afford to infuriate MQM at current level, so eventually Mr,Rehman malik bowd before Altaf hussain.

They all r just making public fool, no one is sincere to haves'nt of this country.We shouldnt expect unexpected things from our so called leaders
40th CTP (OMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 333

fromQAU will become famous soon enoughfromQAU will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
Dear first of all I m not a Sir, i m humble student like u.

There is a confusion so kindly clear one thing

Do u perceive MQM stand on universal democratic norms? or MQM itslef claim that?

If u perceive than on what logical grounds?

As soon as u clear above mentioned confusion, we wil have gud debate on it.

dear i request u to kindly go again through my last posts.anyway, i reiterate.i did not say that MQM has been following a universal democratic standard.i just tried to suggest both the parties to observe patience, tolerance and compromise in order to strengthen democracy in pakistan in accordance with the universal democratic norms.
sir this is what i said in my last post:there is a need to have a compromise.the MQM must not be neglected keeping in view the universal democratic norms.the MQM stands second to PPP in hyderabad as the significant majority party.but i wud really give credit to the MQM if they stand by the decision of the PPP and put their focus more on winning the hearts and minds of the local people and take this as a challenge to hammer out some more pro-democratic strategies to win the elections under these varied settings.

plz try to understand this.
and yes i m ready for any debate u want to begin.INSHA'ALLAH i wl try my level best to live up to ur expectations.
Thanks.
God Bless U.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,143 Times in 374 Posts
DEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really nice

source: http://www.jang.net/jang_mag/upload_...6-4-2008_3.jpg
http://www.jang.net/jang_mag/upload_...6-4-2008_4.jpg

http://www.jang.net/jang_mag/upload_...6-4-2008_5.jpg can be checked for further details on hyderabad.

its a drama,ill-planned and you will see soon it will lose its limelight
this kind of "tor phor: kabi elahda kr diya kabi jor diya" seriously halts development projects and creates a lot of problems for people.
NOORA kushti he
dono pehlawan lar k thu k jayege or kam be ho jayega
i cannot understand govt can't handle properly any of existing issues but creates more.