View Single Post
Old Friday, May 14, 2010
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

@Waqar Abro

Time has changed and now men have also adopted some of the habits which are attributed women only. Backbiting is the favorite topic of men and they have surpassed women in jealousy as well. Mr. ! women still leg behind in all walks of life then how you claim that women want to be dominant in the society? Dominance of men is related with the topic because women are denied all types of opportunities to move ahead of men despite constitutional protection. Legally women status is accepted but it is not accepted by men chauvinists wholeheartedly.

Mukhtara Mai case is very different from your points; I refer you to wikipedia to enrich your knowledge about that terrible incident. “Women rights” is a wrong concept as propagated by so-called NGOs and media. We should be shameful as Muslim that we still legislate for women rights whereas our religion elevated their status hundreds of years ago. “Women Rights” and “Women Empowerment” is a foul play started by uncivilized and barber nations and you now better that we copy them in every matter to pacify them and testify our slavery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maha Khan View Post
..women feel so insecure about their future..thatswhy,as a daughter-in-law,mother-in-law,she becomes more possessive about her husband/son...a mother-in-law thinks after his son'marriage now she has lost his son,on the other side,young lass dont like the interferance of her mother-in-law their in personal matters...this thing is one of the major causes of houshold quarrels...
Qurb Key Na Wafa Key Hotay Hain
Saray Jagray Ana Ka Hotay Hain

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Friday, May 14, 2010 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Merged
The Following User Says Thank You to Xeric For This Useful Post:
sassi sehar (Friday, May 14, 2010)