View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 15, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maha Khan View Post
Dear,I will not completely disagree with you..its true that woman'nature is different than a man'nature..she is emotional and thats why intolerant..
she is curious about others,thatwhy Back bitting is her nature..Holy Prophet said"there will be more women in Hell than men,and its just because of their Back bitting' habit'...You said despite "having all rights women are abusing their own rights"..here.i will disagree with your point of view,still women are deprived of their rights..women feel so insecure about their future..thatswhy,as a daughter-in-law,mother-in-law,she becomes more possessive about her husband/son...a mother-in-law thinks after his son'marriage now she has lost his son,on the other side,young lass dont like the interferance of her mother-in-law their in personal matters...this thing is one of the major causes of houshold quarrels...
There is nothing in your post,which could annoy a lady as we should accept our faults and try to change our wrong behaviour without adopting stubborn atitude..
You reply shows that you have understood what i was meant to ask.

@Crown prince
I know when our religion had given rights to women as far my knowledge is concerned,one must not prognosticate anything without getting what has been asked to him or her.
It was you,who said that this topic isnot concerned with the women right in your previous post kindly take a look over that post.
Moreover,If a woman is going against another woman,cannot be called as she is abusing the rights which have been given to her about 1430 years ago?
Islam allows four marriages over certain conditions despite of this most of the women arenot going to accept the reality which is a part of the divine law.
Last but not the least,My Brother i donot need to get knowledge from wikipedia because its articles can be edited by anyone.However,i am thankful to Allah who has given us a book (Quran)which is more sufficient,authentic and error free than wikipedia so i do follow this book.

@Sassi
There is no doubt,men are also following such actions which are commonly found in women but tell me one thing?
Have you ever watched any drama on tv?
most of the indian as well as pakistani dramas are made on the roles of women such as class between mother in law and daughter in law why?