View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 16, 2010

SikanderHayat007 is infamous around these parts

@ali_ali

Quote:
yes definitely because all the policies of the government shows their incompetancy
where it be RPP's or shutting down the markets at 8 or camaigning for jamshaid dati
Sir you mean to say that i should tell them in plain words that the government is good for nothing.it isn't doing anything and the strings of pakisatan are being managed from some other place.Should i say to baghwanda,"hey you! immediately tender your resignation.you cant declare the result of an exam in a year(written + merit).Americans have devised smart tests like gmat,gre,toefl.and you are sitting at the debris of an indolent institution".

Should i say that Pakistan should be sold to contractors for 30 years.Should i say that we should ban the use of calender.and the president and pm should declare that we are taking pakistan to STONE AGE.i dare say this is the truth.

Quote:
Should we become a fan of zardari

yes because he is a lucky person and made a lot of money.
But NRO is a draconian law.this indigent nation has been deprived of 1000Billion Rupees.And i should say that there is no coruuption.zardari ,PPP,Nawaz Sharif are clean?
Why should we always have to hand blanket exempotions?

Quote:
posting high ranking officers at the police stations like DIG or IG
Yes this right.posting the IG in every thana and every thana should have its own IG.Absolutely right.

Quote:
yes the stakes are qiute high. at this point you can also give one suggestion that there should be a political party be made comprising of the senior serving army officers and the leader of the party be jamshaid kayani and it should be allowed contest in the elections,
I always pray that there should be a coup.no sane and educated person can think that the politicans can represent the educated.Jamshaid dastee represents the illiterate.he will always exploit lot like these.
"It is said an eastern monarch once charged his wise men to invent a sentence, to be ever in view, and which should be true and appropriate in all times and situations. They presented him with the words, 'And this, too, shall pass away.' How much it expresses! How chastening in the hour of pride! How consoling in the depths of affliction!
-Abraham Lincoln