View Single Post
Old Monday, May 17, 2010
38th CTP (FSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  48

Muqeet Asim will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SikanderHayat007 View Post
Dear members and aspiring CSPs.Salam and well wishes for you.

@Last_island

Dear sister,I am a thoughtful guy who behaves in two ways.one,two say the right thing for all the CSS aspirants .second,to say what i believe is right.
Now i am preparing my case in detail.if anyone can come with solid reasons i am willing to change my opinion.

The words "serious" and "mature" carry a judemental value.You can judge a person to be serious by evaluating the definition of serious you have read and exerienced in your life.

What i wrote is against the government.I am emptying my spleen against it.i have not meant any offence to any CSS-aspirant or CSP.There are many members whose response i would like to know.do help me.Please!

Now i daresay that i will lambast the panel.The reason?her it is.I am not a servant of government and i know govt has a culture.Every institution and job has a culture.I am not an employee of the govt.When i am not part of it,why should i conform to what the interviewers want to hear?
My answers will be bold,daring and audacious.Why should i be submissive in my tone?i know there are hundred of boys who are feigning conformity to this culture.They are not critising the government at all.Why is this so?because of the same old junk formula.say what they want to hear.
Now tell me if Pakistan's government lacks so many things what should be a positive criticism and what should be a negative criticism?if jamshed dasti is re-elected shouldn't i criticise this pit of greed called the PPP?i am a candid and keen observer.i have no skeletons in my cupboard.it's my right to tell the other members through my exceptionable(if objectionable then do let me know) behaviour that i am far removed from the madding conforming ground.Ever heard of the Lucifer Effect.Yes the CSS-aspirants immdiately experience it when they start CSS prepration.Ever wondered that candidates become more spirited and are never wanting in enthusiasm?This is because of CSS.The only career that inculcates enthusiasm,devotion and the courage to know.
I believe that there is honest and dishonest criticism.I never dare to spout cliches or esoteric arguments.But i know how to give smart answers.I have worked thoroughly on the tone,style and the way baghwandas and the panel ask the question.
I swear on this that i have the capacity and the ability to comment on the questions i will recieve from the panel.

@Muqeet Asim

Yes sir i have certainly read the instructions.i can interpret your tone but i don't see any fruition in reciprocating.I know each and every instruction.I can read and write well english.

Tell me why we are not competent enough to comment on the Government's reckless and insane and outright outlandish ploicies?
The editors of dawn are not doctors,engineers,scientists nor are the reporters.Does this mean that they should stop commenting and adjudging the policies of the government?The editors of dawn write about the high-handedness of police.Should they stop commenting on police knwing that they don't knwo about the culture?
The first day i started my preparation and my elder brother told me that remember that no matter how good you study you will always remain an opinion borrower.i heeded his advice but i daresay i didn't comply and my reading suggests to me that the panelisits are not jack of all.They have their limits and i will show my mettle there.

Yes i am out an out authoritarian.I still say that i know how the government runs.the culture runs the organisations.
Getting good students in CSS will not change the culture.But i will as ever remain-----defiant.

Thank you for reading.Well wishes for all CSS aspirants.

Regards,

Sikander
sir i dunno what u inferred from the "tone" of my post(neither do I care), but i would like to draw ur attention to the focal point of my previous post. that is being positive even while criticising. this is my opinion and i won't mind if others disagree. sir by saying we r not competent enough i meant that first we look at ourselves... mere in early or mid twenties, with only 16 years of regular education, with little or no practical knowledge of how govt functions adn solves problems and delivers services, and almost nil experience in problem solving in public domain. admi pehle apne gareeban mein jhanke phir dusre k point of view ko samajhne ki koshish kare, uske ba'd hi koi sakht faisla kare. i believe i ve stated my point in simple terms.

as far as editors etc r concerned, this is their job to criticise but trust me i ve never come across an editorial piece which defies the fundamental norms of decency and makes sweeping statements like welcoming another coup etc.
sir plz re-read ur response to last island, u r committed that u r gonna "lamabst" the panel, so there is no point in wasting our and ur own precious time. i bid u god speed but if u ve placed this post for discussion, i must say what i deem fit: the members of the panel are superior to us in all dimensions.... age, experience, knowledge. whatever dimension of life u take, u will c them at better place than most of us. and trust me they r at that place where me and u aspire to reach. with all this life spent in service of country, they definitely deserve utmost respect. and i will detest the mere thought of it that i would show stubbornness or will b ill-tempered with them(lambasting huh!!!).
there is hell of difference b/w being principled and values-oriented, and being rude and stubborn or defiant. this is my point of view and i ve stated it as plainly as i could, without much thinking as i don't want to waste my time on such unnecessary matters(so if u find any flaws in my post, my apology in advance).
regards
P.S
yes i can c u can read and write english. achchi bat he balke bahot achchi bat he. wish u bol for ur future.
Last Island (Monday, May 17, 2010), SikanderHayat007 (Wednesday, May 19, 2010)