View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 28, 2006
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Roll no 3093

Desert Fox is on a distinguished road

Let me correct you. He did not coin this phrase. His first point completely shunning the violence does not make sense when the occupied forces bent upon wipping out Muslims all around the word.The word 'completely' is wrong. There is no mass movement ranging from freedom struggles to political movement without any violence. He can not differentiate between legitimate freedom struggle and terrorism on the international front that is why Muslim freedom struggles have been overloaded by terrorism. Islam is an enlightened religion and gives the right direction i.e. through moderation. Muslims do lack a rightful leader. It had better if he stated it as "Moderate Enlightment" because "Enlightment Moderation" alludes to Islamic Moderation because Islam is a moderate religion but Islamic moderation does not mean completely shunning Islamic code of Life. I hope you got the point this time.