View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Engr.Aftab will become famous soon enough

What u pple think, un islam ke dumshmano ko ye andaza nahen tha ke temporary bycott hoga in muslim countries mein!!!!!!!!!!!!! ofcourse they were well aware of this… if we boycott the website for one or two days then how much loss would be there to those bitter enemies of Islam. I would say there would be no loss to them for this temporary boycott. There is reason, there are many Jews and other lobbies which are bitter enemies of Islam and those lobbies support morally and financially to such websites and individuals –ie that news reporter, for initiating such blasphemous things. And there purpose is to eliminate and demise muslims and for achieving this goal they would not care for such temporary financial losses.
Quran says that jews are bitter enemies of Islam. Wo log tu apnay na jaiz maqasid ke liyai financially aik dosray ko support kertay hain but we are millionaire and billionaire we don’t pay even Zakat for supporting our poor muslims.

We must be carefull at this stage, otherwise they pple would be successful in their ill intensions. We have to take some actions collectively.
1) boycott such websites forever. I appreciate Shaa baz.
Hadith mein he ke HUM MEIN SE KOI BHI TAB TAK MOMIN NAHEN HO SAKTA JUB TAK WO APNAY MAAN BAP SE ZIYADA NABI KAREEM (S.A.W) SAY PYAR NAHEN KERAIGA

2) boycott products of those countries forever, yes I admit that products of our muslim countries are not of that standard but those products are not sub-standard as wel and if lacking, this is the time we have to improve quality of our products
3) All the muslims must be united for this purpose, humain is maqsad ke liyai setcs mein taqseem nahen hona chahyai, we are muslims. aj hum jis maqam pe kharay hain wo bhi is liyai he ke we are divided in sects. Ager hum united hotay tu aj yai sab kuch na ho reha hota.
I appreaciate all of u who have participated in this thread, esp crown prince who have initiated this thread. PTA has blocked the website in Pakistan but I would say this website must be blocked in every muslim country forever
So we have to bycott such website and goods of those countries forever so that permanent loss would b there to those bitter enemies of Islam. And this issue must be raised all over the world at every forum, ie uno, oic etc.
PERMANENT SOLUTION OF THIS, IS ONLY POSSIBLE IF WE ARE UNITED AT ONE FORUM.
regards