View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,143 Times in 374 Posts
DEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really nice

yes boycotting facebook is a good solution,perhaps for now.i will deactivate my account as soon i get a chance and never use facebook again.Facebook banned in only Punjab as LHC ordered its ban or is it banned in whole of Pakistan.
in Pakistan there are round about 40-50 million users of facebook and banning it or boycotting it for many days will hurt facebook. it will decrease their traffic by 8-10%. and they have to face it.
but one thing i cannot understand,why Islamic governments don't give a solid answer to these people. every 3-4 months,they come up with this kind of mischief.can any govt. ,anyone give them a solid answer?can someone hack facebook if no govt can answer.
muslims ;such in large number and deeply hurt by a single page about the most beloved personality can do anything to stop this act from happening on 20th may? i feel so helpless.
this is not going to end here.
there are certain elements on facebook who create controversies and soon publicise it and then everybody click on that page so this they earn more. is this all about money?
they had done this activities in past and checked that no Islamic govt did anything. this give them more courage.secondly they saw Muslims reacting in their own countries,damaging their own countries.they do it again and again to provoke us.