View Single Post
Old Tuesday, May 25, 2010
40th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 27

mani1 has a spectacular aura aboutmani1 has a spectacular aura aboutmani1 has a spectacular aura about

I am sorry but I am not exactly getting you. Your current weight is 82kg and you have already lost 5kg?

Normal weight of any 25-28 year old ranges from 80-90kg and some guys who go to gym regularly even have weight of around 95kg with waist of 34-36 inches which I believe constitute a fit person and not a fat one. Therefore I am really perlexed by this weight problem of yours.

That been said, I know a couple of people who weigh over 120kgs and got selected in various groups (I wont name them or the groups). One person I know just gave his interview (cleared 2009 exams) and he clearly told me he faced no problems. He got him self a medical certificate stating ideal weight loss plan which he submitted to the medical board according to which he was to lose around 1 kg/month for the next year. Medical board cleared him and asked him to report back in a year with a loss of 12kg weight.