View Single Post
Old Tuesday, May 25, 2010
39th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 64

Mansoor 1983 is on a distinguished road

Dear Sassi,i hope and believe that you will pass.

The topic you have chosen,i wanted to attempt it but i honestly didn't believe in it.Whilst Terrorism itself is quite a large topic ,the topic Dialogue as a source of solving it or reducing it is much more restricted.Writing the outline for it on rough page,i could go at most past 8 or 9 pages.So i commend you on your brave choice and excellent attempt.I am also glad you didn't get demotivated too much for your other papers too leave them.

See Sassi,this is my biggest fear,that even on second attempt we are liable to make mistakes.You are a talented lad and this is your second attempt,but even then there is risk of failure you see.In your case,perhaps adding a little irrelevancy by studying the causes of terror as well as Arguing against the topic which is definitely brave and intellectually appreciated but could prove to be risky unless the quality of the essay is superb.Both these reasons could scupper a whole year of study and graft
The Following User Says Thank You to Mansoor 1983 For This Useful Post:
sassi sehar (Sunday, June 06, 2010)