View Single Post
Old Tuesday, May 25, 2010
38th CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 210

mb raja dharejo is on a distinguished road
Default @ sehrish khan

Aoa, ur interview went good. It was one of the balanced interview. By this term I mean, it is covering your every aspect. Although there are some googlies and token questions. But I understand at that time some things are not confirmed(although you know it) but we are not ready there to exploit the environment by blunders.
Honorable bhagwandas has also told in the interview to one of my friend that they dont have written marks in front of them. Hence, it is obvious that they are more or less relying on the psychological report. It is evident from the experiences that the persons who have good psychological days have a balanced interview. Good psychologicals have average time of 30 minutes with questions covering the all aspects. One thing is also evident that they have preplanned questions on their pad and our psychological report and proforma. It means they are usually asking the preplanned questions(not 100%). But it is also noted from the interviews of my friends that the persons who dont have so much good psychological days have less number of time and also limited questions. I have an example of 8 minutes viva(4 questions) from a person who dont have a good experience on psychological days. Hence, as far as experiences are concerned, ur interview seems to be planned in a balanced way, but you have missed some of the token questions. Anyway, no one can be 100% and these are secondary. They are evaluating your qualities of crisis management and leadership. Bestest of luck. ) may you get your desired group. But one thing..There is tough competition there. Because, most of interviews have remained extra-ordinary by asking same questions. As I believe, the written portion will matter the most. Best of luck for the written marks as well. Ah

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Tuesday, May 25, 2010 at 10:17 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mb raja dharejo For This Useful Post:
Sajid Sadeem (Thursday, May 27, 2010), sehrishkhan123 (Wednesday, May 26, 2010), waleed minhas (Wednesday, May 26, 2010)