View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 02, 2006
34th Commons
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Information Group

zubaloch is on a distinguished road
Default some comments

Respected members!

AOA!

May these lines find you in the best of your conditions (Aameen)

I have been watching the ongoing debate about DMG and PSP for a little time now. Everybody has tried to express his/her views in whatever manner he/she has deemed appropriate. Somebody has been objective and someone has been subjective. The thing which matters is “to exhale some words” So whatever is in somebody’s brains, he/she will spell them out. The knowledge can never be perfect and of the people who are just observers of something and not the practitioners, knowledge usually is superficial. I hereby, with pleasure, like to acknowledge that, like almost all the contributors in this forum, I am a pursuer of CSP and not AN OFFICER OF CSP therefore whatever bad facts I share here are due to my superficial knowledge and whatever good I share here is due to that bit of eloquence which has been a special BLESSING of ALLAH (SWT). Thus, as I have already mentioned in my previous mail, I am sorry in advance if I hurt somebody’s position not only due to my lines of reasoning but also due to my superficial knowledge but know all that my intentions are good and altruistic.

Ps: When something is said or stated, the literal meanings, if taken, always frustrate the person. That’s why some people can never understand the real thought which wears the cloak of words.

With best of regards,

AH.