View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 29, 2010
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

@Sana!i replied the emotional words of Hafiz sb.I know Taliban are playing in the hands of unknown or hidden forces.Muzakraat for what?did they ask anything?did they object anything?did they warn about anything?some people approach any religious or public place and deteriorate everything without showing their basic problem and we do muzakraat,please mr.Taliban donot do that,we will wear burqa,we will imply islam everywhere as your guns are pointing on us!Do you really think that they are ready to stop all that just on the basis of muzakrat?yes you are right,they are not muslims because the true followers of islam preach peace and love,don't shatter blood!