View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 30, 2010
40th CTP (OMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 333

fromQAU will become famous soon enoughfromQAU will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgirl View Post
guys i used to see that npa in my dreams even. i'm crazy about psp please help me out in getting preparation.
i am student of LL.B(final term) and i want to appear for 2011 test. although i have alot more options i.e going for LL.M to UK, even got job offers from some international organizations but this psp is not leting me sleep for the past few months. i also need seniors opinions regarding "future of females in psp" MANO

hahhaa....
we are all here crazy about joining NPA as PSP as sooner as possible.
but u know what.
this requires a serious and voracious study and hardwork of some months and may be a year.
of course there are some female PSPs serving in the deparetment.
u know? u hv just to pass the CSS.u dun need to score like a topper.just clear the css exam and get urself allocated as PSP through women quota.

but....
do u find urself brave enough to encounter face to face some people like the terrorists who attacked quadiyanis in lahore?
this needs a brave heart and courage.i find myself suitable for this job. do u??? we hv to be at the forefront during these encounters.