View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 05, 2010

Andrew Dufresne is just really niceAndrew Dufresne is just really niceAndrew Dufresne is just really niceAndrew Dufresne is just really niceAndrew Dufresne is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by fromQAU View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Call for Change View Post
Alternating periods of cooperation and sanctions against Pakistan always evoked debate in both countries, reflecting varying degrees of distrust as well as convergence and divergence on bilateral, regional and global issues. Given the sharp differences in the positions of the two countries in the global hierarchy, Pakistan’s political circles always found this relationship overwhelming. This perception became more conspicuous in the early 1980s when the United States, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and many other states joined hands to build an Islamic-Afghan resistance to the Soviet military presence in Afghanistan.

This paragraph is really the core and crux of ur article.but I really suspect that this is not ur own creation.is it? I m sorry if I m wrong.
This paragraph is from Dr Hasan-Askari Rizvi's article - Limited options, published on October 04, 2009 in Daily Times (See link):
Quote:
Alternating periods of cooperation and sanctions against Pakistan always evoked debate in both countries, reflecting varying degrees of distrust as well as convergence and divergence on bilateral, regional and global issues.

Given the sharp differences in the positions of the two countries in the global hierarchy, Pakistan’s political circles always found this relationship overwhelming. This perception became more conspicuous in the early 1980s when the United States, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and many other states joined hands to build an Islamic-Afghan resistance to the Soviet military presence in Afghanistan.
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew Dufresne For This Useful Post:
fromQAU (Saturday, June 05, 2010)