View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 05, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,807 Times in 836 Posts
Call for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud of

@kiyani it was a political mistake. I read in Sahab NAma that a Bengali student was killed by police during protest and at that time Bhutto inflated the situation. He put the dead body of that guy on road and start protesting against Ayub and he gave the statement that government is discriminating the rights of East Pakistan. Which inflated the sentiments against government. Bhutto did it for his own sake but the consequences were horrible and many students were arrested.

East Pakistan was not a burden for West Pakistan. It produced joot and rice in good quantity. Adam ji Industry was contributing its sahre in economy.
@Bhutto and Najib coflict was another reason fo Partition. And "Hm idher Tm Udher" was the slogan by Bhutto which conveyed a message to East Pakistan that u r not part of us.
I think I have HamoodurRehman Commission Report.
If i can find it , i will definately share it .
The Following User Says Thank You to Call for Change For This Useful Post:
kiyani (Saturday, June 05, 2010)