View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 06, 2010

sillent.killer will become famous soon enough

16th December will always be a black day for Pakistanis, because it is the same day when a part of Pakistan became an independent country called Bangladesh. A lot has been said and inquiries have been performed to find out the exact reason for the separation of East-Pakistan but there seems no valid answer for it. A number of reasons contributed in the Dhaka debacle. The part of Pakistan that; out shined every other province in its contribution to the exports and foreign currency of the country and yet was the most under-privileged.

An important point here to remember is that India played a very important part in the great debacle. A dictator with his rusty mind was not willing to give up the power – a certain trait mark of a Pakistani dictators and current politicians.

Current country is not our Quaid’s Pakistan, with every passing day we are weakening the roots of this strong nation. It has always been the stubbornness of individuals sitting at the top that have divided this nation; whether mentally or geographically.

Why have we not brought the then rulers whether military or civil to courts and hanged them even if they were dead? Why have we not deported their families and taken away the Pakistani nationality? What was the fault of those 90,000 vigilant men of Pakistan Army that were left high and dry at the disposal of enemy in the form of ‘Prisoner of Wars’, where my country men were mentally and physically tortured!

And guess what, we have already forgiven all the culprits of the Fall of Dhaka and also India for being part of it! We are such a benevolent nation that it does not matter to us, what if we lost a part of country! What if we lost a hundred thousand men! What if we lost our brothers, sisters and fellow nationals! We yet continue to benefit the families of those culprits one way or the other. We yet continue to benefit the same country by watching their movies, dramas and taking their culture on us!

I think all those people saying that it is Taliban spreading terrorism in Pakistan should think again then, because the name Taliban is only being used by the hidden evil that is India, which already has hurt our country once and will keep on trying one way or the other. I have already mentioned this in one of my articles, ‘Who Killed Our Fathers, Brothers and Children’ and yet again I believe the India has the biggest motivation to destabilize this country. I have heard one of our very senior analysts mentioning that why would India like to spread terror in Pakistan as a destabilize Pakistan will be dangerous for India but contrary to it is the fact that a destabilize Pakistan will be much easier to disintegrate; which India has been dreaming of, from the very first day of the existence of this country.

The eyes are all set on Balochistan by India and America. If America uses drone in Balochistan, it will give fuel to fire and many will question the credibility of Pakistan to protect its province from foreign invasion, which in return will lead to a revolt from the locals of the province, causing further trouble for this struggling country and a developing nation. America has already entered Pakistan using the same technique as did by the East-India Company than; and it is not a hidden fact that Jacobabad base is already under U.S military.

Why we are repeating the same mistakes again and again? Why are we sleeping as a nation again and waiting for our enemies to play havoc with us! Why is this nation being fooled by the leaders again and why don’t we recognize the true face of these politicians!

We have to unite as a nation and our leaders have to take a notice of the public wishes. The leaders should know that nation and they should complement each other and not criticize each other. Our leaders have to learn to give more to the nation whereas they are taking more than the nation can afford to give. If such attitudes are not changed then not one but many black days will be observed by this nation!
imran bakht (Friday, November 19, 2010)