View Single Post
Old Monday, June 07, 2010

sana_krn has a spectacular aura aboutsana_krn has a spectacular aura about

oh am sorry i really need to clarify...so respected Mr. muqeet will u clear me on point that wen migration wz made towars madina muslims were equiped with swords right?? n ppl of madina didnt accept n embarce islam before migration???? muslim start their battl to jews n munafiqeen soon after thier arrival??? n jews n munafeeqeen were very honest to islam n muslims unnesscarily used sword???i really need to right my face sir n i willl b obliged if u do so

islamic teritmething diffrent frm islam in islamic territory state religon was islam becz muslims belives that code of law is quran n they adopted it as constitution n they follow they same patren of govt as laid down by holy prophet.(P.B.U.H) n his khulfa e rashdeen xcept they change way ofelecting khalifa frm election to monarchy...
yea muslims was unable to enter europe because after conquring so many area thier downfall started...n no muslim preacher sufi sain ever been allowed to enter europe the era wen european were burining their praists anybody who tlk against thier desires is not acceptable to thm some how europe waz reluctant towards new ideas n thoughts thats is reason islam was not acepted in europe will u find any tomb of muslim saint in europe? as u find in all asia n2ndly downfall of muslims wz started... in spain how many christines were forcfully converted to islam? n tell y muslims invaded spain?????n
my point is clear muslims never did aggression against any state but wen agression is made against them they were not stoped.
n one more thing if u think islam is spreaded through both tell me y islam is spreading now???? wat will u say abt role of sufia ???

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Monday, June 07, 2010 at 02:18 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sana_krn For This Useful Post:
Shali (Wednesday, August 11, 2010)