View Single Post
Old Monday, June 07, 2010
38th CTP (FSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  48

Muqeet Asim will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sana_krn View Post
oh am sorry i really need to clarify...so respected Mr. muqeet will u clear me on point that wen migration wz made towars madina muslims were equiped with swords right?? n ppl of madina didnt accept n embarce islam before migration???? muslim start their battl to jews n munafiqeen soon after thier arrival??? n jews n munafeeqeen were very honest to islam n muslims unnesscarily used sword???i really need to right my face sir n i willl b obliged if u do so
well dear i m trying my best but still the problem is that u r not helping me at all, may b its because of ur signature or what
any how the focal point of my argument is the same... islam spread because of bot peaceful means and sword.
yes this exactly happened in madina. as soon as the jews realised that the Holy Prophet wasn't there to strengthen their religion and way of life, they turned against him. they had believed for centuries that the last prophet would uphold the jewish religion and hence they came to madina, the place where the last prophet of God was to emerge, an event they waited for so anxiously... i never said that jews and munafiqeen were honest and muslims unnecessarily put them to sword. plz don't twist my arguments. this is totally disgusting an allegation. all i m trying to say (plz try to understand) is that the sword occupies equal importance in muslim history as the teachings of quran and sunnah. if muslims wouldn't ve occupied the rest of the world, how came they would ve shown the world the practical application of the teachings of islam.

pehle thande dil se meri previous posts parhein, samajhne ki koshish karein, uske baad typing ki zehmet kijye ga...
regards