View Single Post
Old Monday, June 07, 2010
38th CTP (FSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  48

Muqeet Asim will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sana_krn View Post
yea muslims was unable to enter europe because after conquring so many area thier downfall started...n no muslim preacher sufi sain ever been allowed to enter europe the era wen european were burining their praists anybody who tlk against thier desires is not acceptable to thm some how europe waz reluctant towards new ideas n thoughts thats is reason islam was not acepted in europe will u find any tomb of muslim saint in europe? as u find in all asia n2ndly downfall of muslims wz started... in spain how many christines were forcfully converted to islam? n tell y muslims invaded spain?????n
my point is clear muslims never did aggression against any state but wen agression is made against them they were not stoped.
n one more thing if u think islam is spreaded through both tell me y islam is spreading now???? wat will u say abt role of sufia ???
u r wrong. muslims couldn't enter the europe bcoz they were defeated on battle ground. and since muslim armies couldn't infilterate into mainland europe, muslim saints and travelers didn't venture in far europe, and hence we c no spread of islam. GOT MY POINT??? its that simple. we should b honest enough to take the facts as they r. europe, during dark ages, was as much receptive of new ideas as any place on earth. the emergence of different sects in christianity and the travelling of westners to muslim world for knowledge of science and arts is a great fact to prove this contention. europe wasn't reluctant to new ideas. u r wrong here.
ur point isn't clear. yes muslims were never aggressors (i said it earlier) but still they were successful bcoz powerful muslim armies were at their back...
islam is spreading now bcoz of its teachings, it always did. but the modern world isn't the same as medieval times or dark ages. see this is the problem i pin pointed earlier(but u didn't bother to understand): IT IS WRONG TO IMPOSE THE IDEALS OF PRESENT AGE ON THE PPL OF PAST. every generation of past was a product of its own time. past was different. u couldn't survive if u were weak. this is y jihad with sword has been so emphasised in islam. the items that were available in home at the death of Holy Prophet weren't golds and silver coins but swords and spears. MIND IT.
Asad Ali Jogi (Monday, January 26, 2015)