View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Nek Muhammad is a jewel in the roughNek Muhammad is a jewel in the roughNek Muhammad is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up

I have no trouble with my enemies. I can take care of my enemies all right. But my apparent Friends know my strengths and weaknesses. They can become dangerous than my enemies and also I pray to God, protect me from myself. My inner evil.
Bullay Shah says " Padh Padh ilm hazar kitaban da. kadi apne aap nu padhiya nai? jaa jaa wad dey mandar, maseeti kadi mann apne vich wadiya nai
Awein lad da shetan dey naal bandiya kadi nafs apne naal ladiya nai. aasmani phad nai jeda mann vich wasda onhun phadiya nai"

You have learnt so much by reading thousand books. Have you ever read what is inside you? you go and sit in mosque and temple, Have you ever visited your own soul? You who are busy fighting satan, have you ever fought your own evil intentions? You have reached the sky. But have failed to reach what's in your heart.
Andrew Dufresne (Tuesday, June 08, 2010), mangat1 (Wednesday, June 09, 2010), mohsin4bhatti (Wednesday, March 28, 2012), Muhammad Ali Awan (Wednesday, June 09, 2010), Slazenger (Wednesday, June 09, 2010)