View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 09, 2010
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 73Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,480 Times in 622 Posts
redmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud of
Default You should appear !

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomes View Post
hey people
i just want to know that this time its only 25 seats total and so many people appearing.
from where you are preparing for mcqs and current affairs
2ndly i want to know that if you are not able to give the test due to problem then you lost the chance?.
and what are the facilities and payscale of the job?
I got my call letter but i m just not being able to give the test due to some reasons but still want to know all this for future concerns.
you are right there are only 25 seats as per the advertisement but its still on the discretion of MoD to increase or reduce the number in any circumstance as may be suitable to them.

Secondly, for mcqs you should prepare from a book titled 'General Knowledge by Caravan Publishers'. Its so far the good book for preparing for mcqs part.. However, you cannot ignore newspaper where you find many updates everyday including so many changes in political leadership around the globe which may prove the referred book as 'misleading' or 'incorrect' since it was published few months ago.

Finally, I would advise you to appear in test - you never know what He has in store for you.

Good luck!

Regards,