View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 10, 2010

kiyani will become famous soon enough

@ QAU

plz prove that they are not pakistanis.

bro i prviosly said they shoul be Pakistanis but i have also given some conditons.

Faisal Shahzad spent 11 years in America, it means American environment is also constructive for terrorists, as far as his admittance of crime is concerned, it is not hard, and it can be by forcing or dehumanizing the person.

Abdullah Mehsud, a relative of Baitullah Mehsud was an American prisoner at GuantomoBay and after releasing him, CIA used it for its own benefits so that why Baitullah Mehsud is also working for CIA if not then why CIA don’t caught him alive.

Ajmal Kasab belonged to a lower middle class family, his father makes his living by selling DAHI PURI, so mostly people belong to this category have a dream of becoming rich by using shortcuts. As I have already mentioned in my previous post that foreign forces use such innocent people by giving a handsome amount.

Government signed the agreement with extremists but who is behind at its failure.
No RAW has provided TTP enough opportunities along with financial and weaponry help in order to weak Pakistan.

this is extremely sad really.it demonstrates pessimism on the part of u.

Dear bro, it’s not a pessimism it’s reality. 11 consulates of India in Afghanistan, a bitter reality each consulate have different task against Pakistan but our leadership don’t bother it.

but brother dunt ever imagine that they are going to sell our country.

Ok! I admit our leaders are sincere to Pakistan then why they don’t eliminate corruption, more than 40 Billion dollars are saved in foreign banks, this money belongs to Pakistan, national earnings 20 to 25 Billion dollars are necessary to increase our economy, why our leaders don’t do this? . They are robbers in true sense looting and selling our national assets.

i request u to plz explain this at length.give sound arguments plz.keep the conspiracy theories apart and come up with some logic.
Strong and stable Pakistan is not in the interest of US, India and Israel because,

• Only Muslim state having nuclear weaponry.

• Stable Pakistan provides China an excess to the Arabian Sea & to Gulf to fulfill its energy needs.

• US wants to reduce China’s role in the world so, firstly it’s necessary for US to control Pakistan, China’s ally in the region.

• Dream of AKHAND BHARAT will not be accomplished.

• A stable Pakistan will utilize its natural resources which US desires to get.

• 100 million Pakistani youth get constructive ambiance and it is intended for progress of country in all fields.

• Continuous jihad in Kashmir keeps India weak and vulnerable which goes against the US interest.

• Strong and stable Pakistan strongly reacted if Israel and US attack Iran.

• Pakistan’s strategic position, as it is the potential hub of trans-regional trade and commerce and scientific technology linkage.

• Americans do believe that Pakistan has the guts to dictate Muslims from all parts of the world and can share nuclear technology with them, which is a cause of great concern for the west. John Kerry was more open to admit that he was not satisfied with political system of the countries like Pakistan and Saudi Arabia.

• 1000km of coastline has many suitable sites for developing the most modern ports linking all five continents.

and i may also remind u that we were not alone to be sanctioned.india was also sanctioned.

No bro now India will not be sanctioned, we have to look upon the Civil Nuclear deal!