Sunday, April 28, 2024
09:11 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, June 09, 2010

sana_krn has a spectacular aura aboutsana_krn has a spectacular aura about

n thats wat i want to say we should take steps towards getting ecnomically n financially strong...we have every thing nature has blessed us with everything just need to utlise them eforts should be made in right directions
fromQAU (Wednesday, June 09, 2010), Noor.Faiza (Wednesday, June 09, 2010), Shali (Wednesday, August 11, 2010)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

For attaining that goal, our youth has to come forward in politics to annihilate corrupt politicians.We cant touch the sky of prosperity n peace with prevailing 2 major political parties.We need to think out of box to tackle current crises prudently.

regards.
fromQAU (Wednesday, June 09, 2010), Noor.Faiza (Wednesday, June 09, 2010)

agreed we need visionories not ordinories
we need to hv leaders unfortunatly we lack them
we need to hv transparent systm of electing where an ordinary man can cum forward not elites...youth is potential n willing to bring change but they need direction n some one to lead them i wish Allah bless us with a leader
fromQAU (Wednesday, June 09, 2010), Noor.Faiza (Wednesday, June 09, 2010)
Old Thursday, June 10, 2010

kiyani will become famous soon enough

@ QAU

plz prove that they are not pakistanis.

bro i prviosly said they shoul be Pakistanis but i have also given some conditons.

Faisal Shahzad spent 11 years in America, it means American environment is also constructive for terrorists, as far as his admittance of crime is concerned, it is not hard, and it can be by forcing or dehumanizing the person.

Abdullah Mehsud, a relative of Baitullah Mehsud was an American prisoner at GuantomoBay and after releasing him, CIA used it for its own benefits so that why Baitullah Mehsud is also working for CIA if not then why CIA don’t caught him alive.

Ajmal Kasab belonged to a lower middle class family, his father makes his living by selling DAHI PURI, so mostly people belong to this category have a dream of becoming rich by using shortcuts. As I have already mentioned in my previous post that foreign forces use such innocent people by giving a handsome amount.

Government signed the agreement with extremists but who is behind at its failure.
No RAW has provided TTP enough opportunities along with financial and weaponry help in order to weak Pakistan.

this is extremely sad really.it demonstrates pessimism on the part of u.

Dear bro, it’s not a pessimism it’s reality. 11 consulates of India in Afghanistan, a bitter reality each consulate have different task against Pakistan but our leadership don’t bother it.

but brother dunt ever imagine that they are going to sell our country.

Ok! I admit our leaders are sincere to Pakistan then why they don’t eliminate corruption, more than 40 Billion dollars are saved in foreign banks, this money belongs to Pakistan, national earnings 20 to 25 Billion dollars are necessary to increase our economy, why our leaders don’t do this? . They are robbers in true sense looting and selling our national assets.

i request u to plz explain this at length.give sound arguments plz.keep the conspiracy theories apart and come up with some logic.
Strong and stable Pakistan is not in the interest of US, India and Israel because,

• Only Muslim state having nuclear weaponry.

• Stable Pakistan provides China an excess to the Arabian Sea & to Gulf to fulfill its energy needs.

• US wants to reduce China’s role in the world so, firstly it’s necessary for US to control Pakistan, China’s ally in the region.

• Dream of AKHAND BHARAT will not be accomplished.

• A stable Pakistan will utilize its natural resources which US desires to get.

• 100 million Pakistani youth get constructive ambiance and it is intended for progress of country in all fields.

• Continuous jihad in Kashmir keeps India weak and vulnerable which goes against the US interest.

• Strong and stable Pakistan strongly reacted if Israel and US attack Iran.

• Pakistan’s strategic position, as it is the potential hub of trans-regional trade and commerce and scientific technology linkage.

• Americans do believe that Pakistan has the guts to dictate Muslims from all parts of the world and can share nuclear technology with them, which is a cause of great concern for the west. John Kerry was more open to admit that he was not satisfied with political system of the countries like Pakistan and Saudi Arabia.

• 1000km of coastline has many suitable sites for developing the most modern ports linking all five continents.

and i may also remind u that we were not alone to be sanctioned.india was also sanctioned.

No bro now India will not be sanctioned, we have to look upon the Civil Nuclear deal!
40th CTP (OMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 333

fromQAU will become famous soon enoughfromQAU will become famous soon enough
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiyani View Post
@ QAU

Quote:
bro i prviosly said they shoul be Pakistanis but i have also given some conditons.

Faisal Shahzad spent 11 years in America, it means American environment is also constructive for terrorists, as far as his admittance of crime is concerned, it is not hard, and it can be by forcing or dehumanizing the person.

Abdullah Mehsud, a relative of Baitullah Mehsud was an American prisoner at GuantomoBay and after releasing him, CIA used it for its own benefits so that why Baitullah Mehsud is also working for CIA if not then why CIA don’t caught him alive.

Ajmal Kasab belonged to a lower middle class family, his father makes his living by selling DAHI PURI, so mostly people belong to this category have a dream of becoming rich by using shortcuts. As I have already mentioned in my previous post that foreign forces use such innocent people by giving a handsome amount.

Government signed the agreement with extremists but who is behind at its failure.
No RAW has provided TTP enough opportunities along with financial and weaponry help in order to weak Pakistan.

whoever they are Pakistan is responsible for them bcoz they belong to pakistan and in pakistan there are many terrorist organizations that train these terrorists.i think that i hv explained everything in my above posts.and i m never going to give any cover to these terrorsts.they hv bn trying to destroy pakistan.and now pakistan is going to destroy them tooth and nail.
international law does not recognise the justifications provided by u. kyani sahb maaf kijyega par ALLAH na kare, agar ashfaq pervaiz kyani sahb ki soch b aap jesi hoyi phir to hum in terrorists se kabhi apni jaan nahi chura sakengay.

Quote:
Dear bro, it’s not a pessimism it’s reality. 11 consulates of India in Afghanistan, a bitter reality each consulate have different task against Pakistan but our leadership don’t bother it.
our intelligence agencies hv bn acting like watchdogs and they hv bn upsetting the apple catrs of the RAW.rest assured, when these treacherous talibans are destroyed by our govt, the RAW wud find none to destabilize Pakistan.

so y not condemn those NGOs wen they created drama of that video where girl was punished with lashes? n that wz base of swat opration? no voilation of that peace pact were made but our ngos created drama. wat acctual taliban were doing in afghanistan? TTP has no linkges with afghan taliban how they amerge frm where they getting power ammunition all is hidden.
n y mostly ppl became terrorist in area of operation becoz janab wen ur whole family is destroyed in an operation or in a drone atack n u r only servivour wat will u do wat will b ur mental condition wount u think i should destroy those who hv destroyed my family ruined my life? am favouring or supporting thier act but i just want to say to eliminate terrorism we hv to remove the causes n reasons of terrorism dunt balme pakistan for creating thm they are created in responce of wat america did
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sana_krn View Post
so y not condemn those NGOs wen they created drama of that video where girl was punished with lashes? n that wz base of swat opration? no voilation of that peace pact were made but our ngos created drama. wat acctual taliban were doing in afghanistan? TTP has no linkges with afghan taliban how they amerge frm where they getting power ammunition all is hidden.
n y mostly ppl became terrorist in area of operation becoz janab wen ur whole family is destroyed in an operation or in a drone atack n u r only servivour wat will u do wat will b ur mental condition wount u think i should destroy those who hv destroyed my family ruined my life? am favouring or supporting thier act but i just want to say to eliminate terrorism we hv to remove the causes n reasons of terrorism dunt balme pakistan for creating thm they are created in responce of wat america did

Dear you are misqouting, Mr sufi was the reason to launch operation who verdicted every one infidel except his group,video was not a reason at all.

If some one's family is ruthlessly killed in drone attack, does it mean that remaining member of family is entitled to kill innocent children,women and men in mosques and markets? Is it islam? Y dont they go to afghanistan to take revange?

Regards,

kiyani will become famous soon enough

Quote:
whoever they are Pakistan is responsible for them bcoz they belong to pakistan and in pakistan there are many terrorist organizations that train these terrorists.i think that i hv explained everything in my above posts.and i m never going to give any cover to these terrorsts.they hv bn trying to destroy pakistan.and now pakistan is going to destroy them tooth and nail.
international law does not recognise the justifications provided by u. kyani sahb maaf kijyega par ALLAH na kare, agar ashfaq pervaiz kyani sahb ki soch b aap jesi hoyi phir to hum in terrorists se kabhi apni jaan nahi chura sakengay.

Dear bro it’s our fault we don’t realize or believe that foreign forces are behind internal terrorism. It was said by Mrs. Clinton that American policies of the past few decades are responsible for the on going situation of Pakistan. We have to accept this bitter reality.
As far as the thinking of General Ashfaq Pervez Kiyani is concerned he knows who is behind this. Bhai sab wo reality pa yakeen rakhty hy wo haqeeqtan Pakistan k haq ma mukhlis hy. He is a patriotic man and never compromise at national interests, he is really a gentleman.

I am not favoring TTP network but it’s the fact that they are not Osama Bin Laden’s or Mullah Umer’s Taliban.

Quote:
TTP has no linkges with afghan taliban how they amerge frm where they getting power ammunition all is hidden.

Agreed with Sana.

Quote:
If some one's family is ruthlessly killed in drone attack, does it mean that remaining member of family is entitled to kill innocent children,women and men in mosques and markets? Is it islam? Y dont they go to afghanistan to take revange?

Sir if this would happen with you(khudanakhawasta) then what will your reaction. Drone attacks if kill 5 people, produce 500 extremists j bap k sab piary ap sy is jareehat k natijy ma bichar jay to kia ap k andr intaqam pyda nai ho ga…… zaroor ho ga or is ki zd ma jo b ay ga wo pash pash ho jy ga. So plz don’t give such statements because we don’t even imagine their feelings at that time.
No it is not Islam but how we can say that people belong to such families kill children, women, men, destroying mosques etc, plz I request u don’t forget foreign elements that are taking advantage of this situation.
The question why they don’t go to Afghanistan to take revenge?
Because American drones are attacking them in FATA, so that’s why they revenged them by attacking their supply lines, bases, by assassinated them, etc. Don’t forget that there are several American bases in FATA and Baluchistan.

it's my humble request is pa bahat thandy dil o dimag sy ghor kary and plz read PNAC( project for new American Century) i think all will clear to you.

Regards
Old Friday, June 11, 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiyani View Post

Sir if this would happen with you(khudanakhawasta) then what will your reaction. Drone attacks if kill 5 people, produce 500 extremists j bap k sab piary ap sy is jareehat k natijy ma bichar jay to kia ap k andr intaqam pyda nai ho ga…… zaroor ho ga or is ki zd ma jo b ay ga wo pash pash ho jy ga. So plz don’t give such statements because we don’t even imagine their feelings at that time.
No it is not Islam but how we can say that people belong to such families kill children, women, men, destroying mosques etc, plz I request u don’t forget foreign elements that are taking advantage of this situation.
The question why they don’t go to Afghanistan to take revenge?
Because American drones are attacking them in FATA, so that’s why they revenged them by attacking their supply lines, bases, by assassinated them, etc. Don’t forget that there are several American bases in FATA and Baluchistan.

it's my humble request is pa bahat thandy dil o dimag sy ghor kary and plz read PNAC( project for new American Century) i think all will clear to you.

Regards
Terrorism can never be justified.

Dear my eyes always get wet when ever drone hits pakistan to butcher pakistanis. U have taken me wrong what I meant to say that if some one is oppressed, he has ful right to take revenge by killing oppressor but not at all innocent masses.Let me make it easier by giving u an example.Few days ago 90+ innocent ahmidis were massacred, God forbid , if their members of family vow to take revenge by killing 100 muslims praying in mosques, will it be justified on any ground?

I hope u got my point.

regards.
Old Friday, June 11, 2010

terrorism is not justified or allowed in any case but for eradicating terrorism we need to remove cause of terrorism reaction is not always equal to action sometime reactions are much more sronger thn action
Shali (Wednesday, August 11, 2010)