View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 10, 2010
40th CTP (OMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 333

fromQAU will become famous soon enoughfromQAU will become famous soon enough
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiyani View Post
@ QAU

Quote:
bro i prviosly said they shoul be Pakistanis but i have also given some conditons.

Faisal Shahzad spent 11 years in America, it means American environment is also constructive for terrorists, as far as his admittance of crime is concerned, it is not hard, and it can be by forcing or dehumanizing the person.

Abdullah Mehsud, a relative of Baitullah Mehsud was an American prisoner at GuantomoBay and after releasing him, CIA used it for its own benefits so that why Baitullah Mehsud is also working for CIA if not then why CIA don’t caught him alive.

Ajmal Kasab belonged to a lower middle class family, his father makes his living by selling DAHI PURI, so mostly people belong to this category have a dream of becoming rich by using shortcuts. As I have already mentioned in my previous post that foreign forces use such innocent people by giving a handsome amount.

Government signed the agreement with extremists but who is behind at its failure.
No RAW has provided TTP enough opportunities along with financial and weaponry help in order to weak Pakistan.

whoever they are Pakistan is responsible for them bcoz they belong to pakistan and in pakistan there are many terrorist organizations that train these terrorists.i think that i hv explained everything in my above posts.and i m never going to give any cover to these terrorsts.they hv bn trying to destroy pakistan.and now pakistan is going to destroy them tooth and nail.
international law does not recognise the justifications provided by u. kyani sahb maaf kijyega par ALLAH na kare, agar ashfaq pervaiz kyani sahb ki soch b aap jesi hoyi phir to hum in terrorists se kabhi apni jaan nahi chura sakengay.

Quote:
Dear bro, it’s not a pessimism it’s reality. 11 consulates of India in Afghanistan, a bitter reality each consulate have different task against Pakistan but our leadership don’t bother it.
our intelligence agencies hv bn acting like watchdogs and they hv bn upsetting the apple catrs of the RAW.rest assured, when these treacherous talibans are destroyed by our govt, the RAW wud find none to destabilize Pakistan.