View Single Post
Old Friday, June 11, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiyani View Post

Sir if this would happen with you(khudanakhawasta) then what will your reaction. Drone attacks if kill 5 people, produce 500 extremists j bap k sab piary ap sy is jareehat k natijy ma bichar jay to kia ap k andr intaqam pyda nai ho ga…… zaroor ho ga or is ki zd ma jo b ay ga wo pash pash ho jy ga. So plz don’t give such statements because we don’t even imagine their feelings at that time.
No it is not Islam but how we can say that people belong to such families kill children, women, men, destroying mosques etc, plz I request u don’t forget foreign elements that are taking advantage of this situation.
The question why they don’t go to Afghanistan to take revenge?
Because American drones are attacking them in FATA, so that’s why they revenged them by attacking their supply lines, bases, by assassinated them, etc. Don’t forget that there are several American bases in FATA and Baluchistan.

it's my humble request is pa bahat thandy dil o dimag sy ghor kary and plz read PNAC( project for new American Century) i think all will clear to you.

Regards
Terrorism can never be justified.

Dear my eyes always get wet when ever drone hits pakistan to butcher pakistanis. U have taken me wrong what I meant to say that if some one is oppressed, he has ful right to take revenge by killing oppressor but not at all innocent masses.Let me make it easier by giving u an example.Few days ago 90+ innocent ahmidis were massacred, God forbid , if their members of family vow to take revenge by killing 100 muslims praying in mosques, will it be justified on any ground?

I hope u got my point.

regards.