View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 15, 2010

terminator will become famous soon enough
Default SPSC & Merit- POLES APART

@ BABAKhan
7015 Aamir Hussain s/o Noor Muhammad Jafri Hyderabad-U
He is the younger brother of the Secretary SPSC.
I have personal acquaintance with him and am amply cognizant of his level of competence. His brother was instrumental in appointing his favorites during the period when SPSC was working under Governor Sindh. So watch out for his number in the list of finally selected candidates.
Apart from this many of my friends had pointed out some of the candidates who were leaving class rooms during the exam within first fifteen minutes and they have qualified too.I will have to labor through my resources to collect all those roll numbers.
SPSC is not in the hands of Angels. But rest assured SPSC will stick to its policy of 10% merit. So if persons like you fall in this 10% sphere then you are lucky otherwise you will serve as a veneer under which SPSC will slip through its favorites as it did in CCE'2003.
After all the previous Combined Competitive Exams, SPSC had unfailingly issued marks sheets of failures. But this time it has come up with a novel law to suit its purpose "Marks sheets of failures will be issued only after the final selection." So those who are declared absent erroneously by SPSC cannot challenge SPSC's verdict also no candidate can recount his/her numbers in the paper he/she failed.
The Following User Says Thank You to terminator For This Useful Post: