View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 19, 2010
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukikhel View Post
What is the guarantee that the marks of the written part really belongs to one, to whom given? In consolidating the marks of individual papers, or whatever step, can we have any kind of guarantee that the process was transparent, or in other words, if someone wont like the authenticity of FPSC to be challenged, can we have any kind of guarantee that there were no discrepancies?
(x) Answer Books in all subjects of examination are confidential
documents and cannot, therefore, be permitted to be seen by
candidates or their representatives nor re-examination of answerbooks/scripts is allowed under any circumstances. A candidate desirous of getting his/her marks, awarded by the examiners, recounted may submit his/her request for the purpose, within one month from the date of issue of result card/marks sheet alongwith a Treasury Challan of Rs. 200/- per paper as fee for re-counting of marks only. Thereafter, no such request will be entertained.
We have no other option except to trust on the credibility of FPSC. You prepared for CSS Exam because you had trust on FPSC, qualified the written exam and you had trust on FPSC that is why you appeared in interview.

Quote:
Brother its not about accepting reality. Even if we dont, we have to live with it. I know nothing could be done about it, but by staying silent and not complaining also wont be a good idea.
Dear, we are with you if there is something concrete to prove the discrepancies in FPSC otherwise it will be merely an attempt to demoralize the new aspirants. One of your fellows had some secrets but he is reluctant to disclose the big things. We should be done, and what are the allegation to inform the media, people and start an organized campaign plz enlighten us.