View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 19, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no 7322

kukikhel is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown Prince View Post
(x) Answer Books in all subjects of examination are confidential
documents and cannot, therefore, be permitted to be seen by
candidates or their representatives nor re-examination of answerbooks/scripts is allowed under any circumstances. A candidate desirous of getting his/her marks, awarded by the examiners, recounted may submit his/her request for the purpose, within one month from the date of issue of result card/marks sheet alongwith a Treasury Challan of Rs. 200/- per paper as fee for re-counting of marks only. Thereafter, no such request will be entertained.
We have no other option except to trust on the credibility of FPSC. You prepared for CSS Exam because you had trust on FPSC, qualified the written exam and you had trust on FPSC that is why you appeared in interview.

Dear, we are with you if there is something concrete to prove the discrepancies in FPSC otherwise it will be merely an attempt to demoralize the new aspirants. One of your fellows had some secrets but he is reluctant to disclose the big things. We should be done, and what are the allegation to inform the media, people and start an organized campaign plz enlighten us.
This is what I want to eleborate. That the answer sheets could not be viewed by any candidate or any representative on his part, we shall not expect any positive outcome.

Although showing the answer sheets can have serious repercussions, but thats not the cure in itself. However there can be many alternatives to address such an issue. And keeping in mind the current ambiguities in the result which the FPSC has by its action endorsed itself, there should be an out of way mechanism. It wont harm FPSC. And if some1s right is violated, be it intentional or by mere mismanagement, it must be rectified.

The thing is, nothing could be done, but its such a shock for me that I cannot reconcile to it so easily, maybe with the passage of time.

Yes I prepared for exam because I had in my mind the credibility of FPSC and then appeared for the interview for the same reason, but now that very belief has been shattered within me. I am not a lone example in this regard.

And brother how could I come up with any evidence, but the cancellation of result is in itself and evidence to all such discripencies. The demotion of some candidates another evidence, and sorrows of some very talented fellows another and the list goes on.

One thing I tell u with conviction; This was not a computer generated fault. FPSC credibility I never challenged when I could nt pass 07 exam. Still today I am not challenging it w.r.t my result, but what has happened in the past few days is crystal clear.

I am dog-tired, running out of thoughts.

Best Regards
dishearted (Saturday, June 19, 2010), Muhammad Ali Awan (Saturday, June 19, 2010), Raz (Saturday, June 19, 2010)