View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 16, 2006
Economist In Equilibrium
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: she won the Essay competitionBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: For the year 2006

Qurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura about

@For Ms. Hameed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waheed Khattak
For Qurat: I donot know what is ur contribution to this valuable FOrum for new enterants of CSS,
Well, Ms. Sonia, (hopefully you'll go through this message) I don't need your acknowledgement to my contribution to the forum and members. It is a volunteer work. Well if you are interested to know about my contribution to the forum you can search it on forum.
Quote:
but one thing seems to be quite starange in ur posting in reply to Mr. Nauman i.e, " If you clearly look at them you'll find each and every post edited.""
Ther's nothing strange in it. If so then you must mention the sound points for this statement to be strange.
Quote:
It gives me impression that u have lesser exposure of outer world where people enjoy Freedom of expression. Lesser said, better u get my point.
Dear sister i've got many points of yours and i do know the aims behind those as well. Secondly my exposure to outer world is none of your concern. You better maintain your exposure to outer world and i think inner as well. In my opinion person should not forget the inner world while chasing the exposure of outer one.
Quote:
I neither abused anyone nor i posted obsecne material which was irritating u.
I think Khuram told you that it wasn't irritating for me but for some very senior and respectable ones.
Quote:
In fact, my postings were based on princiles of critical evaluation and replying them accordingly..
Dear, Critical evaluation should have solid ground realities, the evaluation you have been entertaining with was just critisism for the sake of criticism.
Quote:
So, there we no reson to keep me "under moderation" of ur "Excellence".
It was not my decision at all, and I'm not a dictator. This decision was taken after having rejection of our request by your " NOT SO EXCELLENCE". You must remember the PM i sent you requesting to be polite and not to hit members reputaion and be helping to others. At that time you gave us positive sign, but very next day you continued same practice, so your membership was taken under survellience.
Quote:
Hope u will not dare to edit the psoting of mr. waheed!!!! lolzzzz

Regards
Sonia Hameed"
Dear sis, i dont censor all postings. Only those postings are kept in the series of editing which fall in the category of disturbing the atmosphere of peace on the forum, and your posts were in this category.

@Mr. Khattak
Quote:
( i think tht ban on free thinkers like Ms Sonia is highly unjustified)
I think after this long description you are able to know our position as well. We appreciate free thinking but not at the cost of hitting the reputation of other free thinkers just for the sake of personal pleasure of so called pride on being in foreign country.

Regards

Last edited by Qurratulain; Monday, July 17, 2006 at 05:05 PM.