View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 20, 2010
38th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 486

dr.ali.zaidi will become famous soon enough
Question

Dear Fellows. I totally i agree with all you. i have never doubted the intentions of FPSC. Infact I am still a big fan of their credibility. HOWEVER, as already said by my fellow candidates, there is something definitely FISHY around here. Certain people who were not that exceptional have been place higher and certain other friends of mine who i think are way better have been successful in getting a place way beneath them. I wouldnt talk about myself because that judgement would be a biased one. However, I reiterate here once again that I RESPECT FPSC HOWEVER I CAN SMELL SOMETHING FISHY.
I m sure that DMCs would make things much clearer.

And Guys please I beg you to stop talking about increasing the seats for everone so that everyone gets allocated because you asking for something impossible!!
I must say that if you really want to get the seats to be increased then move to the court for getting army quota for yourselves. Many of my css fellows do not get anything after so much hardwork and captains who haven't even cleared the CSS written get away with the cream posts. I beg you to grow up and fight for the real cause yar. That is something that you have right on and they do not have any right on it.

Khush Rahye
Dr.S.M.Ali

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Sunday, June 20, 2010 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Merged
The Following User Says Thank You to dr.ali.zaidi For This Useful Post:
Raz (Sunday, June 20, 2010)