View Single Post
Old Monday, June 21, 2010

shameel17 is on a distinguished road
Default Why!!??

as it comes in quran that we give birth all humans as a muslim, later on they are made jews, christians etc...
similarly: we all are muslims (LA ILAHA ILLULLAHO MUHAMMAD UR RASOOL ALLAH) but this differencing is because of non-muslim propagandas
if we look in history.. at time of hazrat usman's (R.A) martyr, he said. not to harm him else wise you wont be ever able to offer your prayer in same lines...
now comes logic: as he said it, we all know later on hazrat ali (R.A) faced same problems on matter of kasas, and so it went on... different groups started to develop... enemy of islam got chance to put people of their own who wanted worldly life rather than after death, for minor money they sold their faiths, helped enemy against islam. propagandas + internal power disputes + human selfishness etc.. created these sects.

now thing is which sect is right!!??

sunni! shia! barailwi! ehl-e-hadis! ahemdi!! etc????????????????

!!!!!!!!

prophet muhammad (S.A.W) clearly said there will be about 72 sects of islam before the day of judgement, but only one will go to heaven..

which sect is it??!!!

there is no GOD but ALLAH, and he is most benefecient and merciful and his qualified names are true
MUHAMMAD (P.B.U.H) is his man and his LAST prophet (the regime/authority of other prophets have been canceled)
there were holy books before holy quran as well
there are angels as well (a light made creatures)
day of resurrection is true
bad and good fate exist (but true dua can be helpful)
life after death is real

different imams used different ways to perform namaz. all are correct in nature when it is purely for ALLAH and not any humanly intrusion is made.
and is obligatory
zakat, hajj, fasting of ramadan is compulsory to those who have ability to perform
jehad is compulsory (as my personal research- it is compulsory when our leader/caliph orders it)

haqooq allah, haqoq ul abad, and haqooq ul makhloqat is necessary to understand for becoming better muslim..

now this is my standard/perception/research....

so what am i?? SUNNI/ SHIA / EHL_E_HADIS/ AHMEDI ????????

u say what am i???

i know only one thing.. i am alhumdolilah MUSLIM.. inshalah will die like one..

PEOPLE MAKE SECTS NOT GOD

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Monday, June 21, 2010 at 01:26 PM. Reason: Kindly use your profile to insert signature
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shameel17 For This Useful Post:
Nida javaid (Wednesday, June 23, 2010), sana_krn (Monday, June 21, 2010)