View Single Post
Old Friday, June 25, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faseeh Muhammad View Post
Dear My Brother Invincible,

I apologize if i hurt your feelings... I never meant it.

The things that i mentioned about resources was not meant to target any individual. Nor my post was aimed to address you for the post.

I just wanted to say that let there be a principle and follow that principle every where, every thing we do should be in harmony with that principle. If people want quota, let every thing in terms of quota, if they want merit let every thing be in terms of merit.

Actually the thing that hurts in contradiction in principles, for to me it speaks of a conspiracy for..

That's what i wanted to say.. Again if i am wrong kindly correct me. And finally don't worry be happy. No one is going to do unjust with us.
Dear you hav'nt hurt me.

Would it be not better if CSS exam sets an exemple to promote merit in the country? InshAllah this initative if materialized,will be followed by others in every walk of life slowly and gradually.
Faseeh Muhammad (Saturday, June 26, 2010)