View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 03, 2010

sassi sehar is on a distinguished road

@ waqas
if wat u wrote means that i believe only women r harrassed and not men then u r wrong i only mentioned women coz unfortunately no of women victims of psychological, social, physical, intellectual, emotional and sexual harrassment is higher than men. otherwise of course men also face harrassment as well as small kids. anyone who is weak or appears to be weak is bound to face it. i wish and i fight for a harmonious existance.
@ Adnan
striving for equality is different from harrassment. if some other person believes in anything that u donot believe in, does it gives u a licence to harrass that person. no if some women r ambitious or do not conform to islamic code of conduct. no person has the right to harrass her for that. she is responsible for her conduct or her immediate family. u can talk in general abt deterioating islamic values bt not harrass that woman that would be unislamic.
@ all
women are as much harrrassed in homes as in outside world. wen a woman is forced to forgo her inheritance or take it against her will by brothers or husband wat is it other then harrassment - totally unislamic
sana_krn (Saturday, July 03, 2010)