View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 03, 2010

waqaskayani is on a distinguished road
Post islamic version(to sasi and oll)

I agree to som extent to adnan bhai, but one thing I would like to light here many of the misconception prevailing in the societies about what r the real fears of a women in ths society, recently I met a modern islamic scholar one thing which realy admired me whn I discussed this topic with him.
He said there r two clases of women ,class 1 women thoes hve geniune problems for there livings and class 2 women job pleasure seeking ones.Now there is u huge differnce between the two classes ,for class 1 there r certain defined and the most appropiate rules laid by islam,since islam only alows women to work out in dire need under the principles.Now to define the word dire here ,every one has his or her definition, but islam defines it for all of us ,"" if and only there r possibilties of strvation leading to sudeen death for sure"".In these circumstances women is allowed to work out.The dress code mentioned in isalm , how to deal with men around(communiction) all r presnt in our holy book quran so ther is no need to propose ur own wills and solutions.So how many of the percentage of the women follow the trademark of islam while they r at woke?The answer lies within the soul of a muslim woman?One more thing the earlier post of my frend mentiond about the harrasment in the houses,if I can reacall the past, women do exists at tht time too lolz,so why this issue is lit on fire, I can answer u this question accurately "'the westeran ideology of women freedom in seveteen centuray"'. I wont quote the name of the woman becoz she is an icon among many lost women.Her idea was to frastrate the women to be at home, and hats off it did worked well for her , he said for ur kind informations and to all the rest ths idea was strongly condemed by the west too at every platform, sine it was against the christainity(bible ) , the liberation path is led by the satan and the rest is all history. It took som long span but eventualy carried by the east too. The class 2 is not even mentiones any where , if somone has a revelant source frm ouran and hadaith plz plz do quote awating}.

Ths ws my discusion with the enlighted modern scholar
Still I would add tht ther r certain professions in which there is nessicity of females but agin the rule of thumb remains the same follow religion it has all the solution.Frankly speaking west has no religion thts why they need to think think and think agin .

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Saturday, July 03, 2010 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Kindly avoid using upper case unnecessarily