View Single Post
Old Monday, July 05, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll No. 6226

sehrishkhan123 is on a distinguished road
Default @All who asked for psychology

hello dear...
Thanks to all who appreciated me on my marks. some of you asked for psychology guideline and asked me k how i got it prepare... I gave psychology just 3 to 4 days for preparation coz it was not new subject for me. I've done my MSc in applied psychology and a gold medalist in it. so thats why i had many books, notes and material on that. But I also used internet for that. Understanding Psychology by Feldman is also a good book for psychology. And I think anyone may prepare it very well by using graduation books of psychology which are in english coz cotents are the same. And if anyone don't have any background of psychology he/she should use the book "Business Psychology", I've written this book. Basically it's for B.com students but it is based on general psychology. I explained almost every important thing about psychology in it. Besides there are solved MCQs in it for practice.

Now I'll appear in CSS 2012 Inshallah... Still if anyone wants any guideline about psychology then he or she may consult me without any hesitation.

Thanks,
Sehrish Javed

"Conceive, Believe, Achieve"
"If you learn how to die, you will learn how to live"
I'm the winner
I trust Allah. May Allah help me!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sehrishkhan123 For This Useful Post:
Muser (Monday, July 05, 2010), Omar Qadir (Tuesday, July 20, 2010)