View Single Post
Old Thursday, July 08, 2010
38th CTP (ITG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 138

scarface is on a distinguished road
Default Hard work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arfeen Zubair View Post
Almost everybody has scored more than 150 marks in Islamic History.Its ridiculous and painful to point out that one of my associates got failed in aggregate in 2009 but he scored 174 in this subject without much preparation.Were there questions of mathematics in history paper that the examiner gave huge marks in it? hamara kia qasoor hai iss ko na rakhnay ka.

This is injustice of highest level.FPSC should adopt percentile based system in which no body gets advantage the way present system gave to lucky fellows who had islamic history.

Many hardworking and competent candidates are out of the race of allocation because they had non-scoring subjects.

I am thinking to challenge the present system of recruitment of css in the superior judiciary for making level playing field for all the candidates and to make css exam a competitive exam in its real sense.

I am disappointed.
Bro ur right when u say that this time around muslim history was a scoring subject but I managed to secure 130 plus in my previous attempts i.e 2005 and 2006. Now, can you dig that......?