View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 11, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,347 Times in 1,010 Posts
Shooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud of
Smile nope

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdullah1991 View Post
but dont you think knowing a foreign language would be helpful in making the interviewers believe that the person has already been working in the line to get in the FSP? i mean if a language is already known isnt that an advantage as no time is wasted to make that official learn the same foreign language during the career? i just meant that as an advantage in the interview.

also, would a foreign graduation also make the chances better of getting recruited into the FSP? i mean a foreign graduation does mean that the person has been living in an international environment and has experience of interaction with people from different nations?

Thank you!
suppose

you some how get full 300 marks by impressing the panel with your language skills and foreign education...but you get 600 marks in written...which would make 900 in total...suppose the topper gets 1000 marks....and 20 to 30 candidates opt FSP as their first choice who has higher merit?so you cannot be awarded FSP group rather you have to join some other..

what i meant to say is that only interview cannot make your way clear...

and as far as your education is concerned,it will only be beneficent for you if you would be get allocated in FSP group...it will help you in FSP...but it will not help you get FSP....for this you have to perform in CSS...

for an examiner,a "B"grade bachelors degree holder and a foreign qualified are equal..so no advantage there bro..