View Single Post
Old Wednesday, July 14, 2010

z.dalvi is on a distinguished road

@Mangat1
dear as all annexures 1,2,3 etc stated and explained by my dear member, it may be like this but it was a time when people paid respect to police when it wasn`t bogged down in corruption and paying sympathy to upper levels... my dear member now the situation has been changed completely. even a labour can march against him, media is in dire search against any unlawful by govt personnels as well as legislators... the chair the seat isn`t their own. i suggest u to argue with anyone of police personnel who is in bit high rank... higher the rank higher the responsible.. to know the road ahead ask those who coming back... even a hare bites if it is cornered.... i know an s.p who was rueing the day when he joined police department he is in superannuation and just passing the time in peaceful manner, one must acquire police service if he dare to face consequences now one doesn`t know u but after u came in fold of police u will be in lips of every one, u will get friend and u will face foes, paradoxically u even known how this or that man became ur enemy, ur family and ur life will be in danger... am not here advocating not to join, the contamination of corruption,unlawness,law and order situation was just because of those peoples who only worried for their self... its a best responsibility to perform and serve because police man is in forefront always when i,you,we,us,all sitting in our houses enjoying perks and watching news and commenting upon it, but only thing to say is only join police services if u want to serve for ur country with justice and fairplay which is badly needed now a days and i advise to all ung generation including me that dispell the policy what our predecessors did. if we want to live in our country we have to save our country in honest and fairplay manner,