View Single Post
Old Thursday, July 15, 2010

Muhammad Arif Shah will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangat1 View Post
@ ALL
I can answer each one of you individually, i have a lot of material but do not have that much time.. Anyone of you interested can contact me through my Cell no which I'm giving in my profile specially for this thread.
Still I give you all a little example;
Now Artemis and scsaus
Sis and bro The SP of my distt. makes 5 MPAs and 3 MNAs wait outside his office for hours and then gives them hardly 5-10 mints each. One is federal minister (MNA), his younger brother (MPA), that minister's two nephews one is MNA and second is MPA plus that minister's daughter in law's father (MNA) and 3 other MPAs, all are the ruling party's current parliamentarians. They all have tried their best to transfer that SP but its his third year, he is still there. he is a PSP. He's not from Punjab Police, if he had been so, he might have been transferred the very first month.
Now scsaus you were saying that an IG has to bend infront of an MPA.
IGP is the controller of whole province man. what is an MPA ???
I hope everyone is clear now.
I can answer all your queries I'm confident but some other time.
And people this is what is happening in Mandi bahauddin. I belong to rural area. And not only the people of MBD but all the rural people literally say 'ye naya sp aya hai'
Jahan tak cruiser ki official use ki bat hai, maine kab kaha ke SP uski drifting karta hai ???? did i say anything like that?
Aap loge hain shehry, apka wasta nahi parta police se... aap awam nahi hain... awam rural areas main bethi hai, go and ask them ke SP ke ik word se insaf kaise milta hai... kash ye sab kuch dawn main likha ata to aap sab bhaag ke yakeen kae lete...
i do not have time but i really really want to discuss this issue and i invite everybody to have discussion on any topic.

see my profile...

regards
bro i completely agree with u! i observe daily whatever u said! all the other cant even imagine the life of a psp! but one thing ap ne bat ki k IG bends over MPA not possible, it is possible but one have to be with dead conscious. IG Pukhtoonkhwa , mr MALIK naveed is one of them! Niazi Ali Shah jo k ek civil non elected banda tha ( a bankrupt businessman) per he waz the advisor of CM. IG ka suba suba salam k lie ana lazmi tha coz he got 3 years extension" as he is retired.....he has a share in transferring PSP, hiring ASIs, corruption in funds of ATS and ELITE squad force and much more!

Last edited by Princess Royal; Thursday, July 15, 2010 at 06:48 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Muhammad Arif Shah For This Useful Post:
mangat1 (Thursday, July 15, 2010)