View Single Post
Old Thursday, July 15, 2010
39th CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 124

ayezzaS is on a distinguished road

it holds a central position in the question indeed...it had to be discussed...the statement was to be critically explored....it wasnt this that it meant k the intellectual life had nothing to do with the social one...both are inter connected...and all had to be elaborated...i wrote abt 20 pages to critically evaluate the statement and shah's role both...ALLAH would be there to reward i presume...good luck to you...infact what i wrote earlier happens to be a critical exploration ov the statement ...see the question it says ....discuss critically...now the statement was to be discussed critically..the realisation ov shah AND HIS TREMENDOUS EFFORTS TO RE.ORIENTATE the muslim mind...this is the crux ov the evaluation that was demanded dear...read my words again...i was talking all about SHAH and the realisation he made...!examiner surely knows but the question was crystal clear-have you gone through the book by I.H qureshi? it actually has a detailed note regarding this...all the paper was extracted from the book..."moslim community of indo-pakistan"!...