View Single Post
Old Friday, July 16, 2010
PMS - S&GAD
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5865PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: 2011 - Merit No. 43

rishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent.volcano View Post
but dear the question demanded the critical evaluation of question from our side.whatever you discussed is another perspective not critical one.

the examiner knows better ..hope for the best.

Regards
That's why i didnt attempt this question although i had a very good know how and detail about Auliya Allah's.............
Quote:
Q2. Shah Waliullah realised "The renaissance of Islam and Muslim Society can not be affected until the intellectual life of the Muslims is re-oriented." Discuss Critically.
Well in this question examiner asked three things
1. Renaissance of islam and muslim society
2. Condition of Intellectual life of muslims
3. Shah Wali Ullah's contribution in realization of above facts....along with our critical analysis with intermixed approach of facts

I was not in much detail with the 2nd part of the question which created a lot of fuss for me i wasted 7 minutes in drawing rough work on it and then realized its better to quit this que and move one....