View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 17, 2010
42nd CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 45

seep will become famous soon enough
Default kashmir issue

since the inception of pakistan kashmir has caused 3 wars.a numder of soldiers and civilian have offered their lives for that issue.after fighting wars and losing many lives that will b shameful to withdraw from that issue.
it dosn`t mean to confine the solution of all problems with kashmir.both the countries should move ahead to solve the issues categorically.
at this time main issue is water and construction of indian dams which could deprive pakistan of it water resources.
this is a time when pakistan is facing terrorism both internally and externally.u.s.a and india r one about the issues regarding pakistan.the position of pakistan is not strong enough to take a stubborn and adament step specially on kashmir issue.india has strong relations with russia,america and israel the most powerful states so if pakistan show inflexcibility it can create more serious problems for pak.

as for as the kashmir issue is concerned i think it is a right of kashmiries to decide their future.last year an international survey was conducted in kashmir in which majority of population expressed their desire of being free nation fron both countries.so this will b realistic attitude of both of states if they let kashmiries decide their future.

moreover pakistan should b attentive towards balochistan and khabar p rather than paying attention of affiliation of other states.already we have lost east pakistan and we r not in posititon to let other provinces sepreat from pak.
we need to b rational and realistic than b emotional.

these r my views all of u can contradict with it.i invite u to come and correct me if u find me wrong.
The Following User Says Thank You to seep For This Useful Post:
waqaskayani (Sunday, July 18, 2010)