Saturday, April 27, 2024
11:33 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, July 15, 2010

Dasht-e-tanhai is on a distinguished road
Talking Pak-India relations should not remain hostage to Kashmir

the relations between pakistan and india should not remain hostage to kashmir issue we have to think beyond kashmir if we want peace in this region
40th CTP (IRS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 313

Riaz Ahmed Alizai has a spectacular aura aboutRiaz Ahmed Alizai has a spectacular aura about
Default Salamona

Kashmir is the hinging fire between two atomic countries,until it is resolved by taking on board the real representatives of kashmir,both pakistan and india can never enjou congenial relationship.

ali emraan will become famous soon enough

kashmir problem is interlinked with many other issues:

1)water conflict
2)siachin
3)people on both sides of kashmirs
4)human rights violation of people on LOC
5)china,s regional conflicts with india and america pertaining gaining grounds against each other.

all above mentioned problems can be troubleshooted by resolving only one issue..."The Kashmir Issue".

kiyon jee hai naa kashmir core issue!
The Following User Says Thank You to ali emraan For This Useful Post:
waqaskayani (Sunday, July 18, 2010)
Old Saturday, July 17, 2010

sassi sehar is on a distinguished road

kashmir is no more a cornerstone of pak foreign policy. we r so desperate to establish our relations with india that our fm made the issue of right of self determination of the kashmiri ppl into an issue of human rights violations flouting the historic stance. wat did pakistan gained even sidelinning kashmir. more of indian bullying and that ll continue........
42nd CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 45

seep will become famous soon enough
Default kashmir issue

since the inception of pakistan kashmir has caused 3 wars.a numder of soldiers and civilian have offered their lives for that issue.after fighting wars and losing many lives that will b shameful to withdraw from that issue.
it dosn`t mean to confine the solution of all problems with kashmir.both the countries should move ahead to solve the issues categorically.
at this time main issue is water and construction of indian dams which could deprive pakistan of it water resources.
this is a time when pakistan is facing terrorism both internally and externally.u.s.a and india r one about the issues regarding pakistan.the position of pakistan is not strong enough to take a stubborn and adament step specially on kashmir issue.india has strong relations with russia,america and israel the most powerful states so if pakistan show inflexcibility it can create more serious problems for pak.

as for as the kashmir issue is concerned i think it is a right of kashmiries to decide their future.last year an international survey was conducted in kashmir in which majority of population expressed their desire of being free nation fron both countries.so this will b realistic attitude of both of states if they let kashmiries decide their future.

moreover pakistan should b attentive towards balochistan and khabar p rather than paying attention of affiliation of other states.already we have lost east pakistan and we r not in posititon to let other provinces sepreat from pak.
we need to b rational and realistic than b emotional.

these r my views all of u can contradict with it.i invite u to come and correct me if u find me wrong.
The Following User Says Thank You to seep For This Useful Post:

sassi sehar is on a distinguished road

as far as my personal oppinion is concerned i believe pakistan has lost that position where it cud provide support to kashmiri freedom movement but we r losing much more than that thru our incompetence. dont talk abt kashmir if u can't bt talk abt matters that concern u. indian delegation came and went back claiming they talked on single agenda of terrorism perpetuated by pakistan in india as mumbai.
look wat they hav make of us and wat of themselves they r comparing mumbai with 9/11 and us with afghanistan talking to us from a position of supperiority. and we r providing them the space

shahi is on a distinguished road

Kashmir is the lifeline for Pakistan and no body can survive without a lifeline. The paradigm shift in the policy of Pakistan towards Kashmir issue is catastrophic and will lead towards destruction. Kashmiri's are determined towards their freedom and inshallah sooner or later they will reclaim it from India, with or without, the help of Pakistan but definitely at the end of the day this will be Pakistan on the loosing side if the current policy continue.

I failed to understand why Pakistan is so keen on building relation with India at the cost of its key national interests. If India is not interested in comprehensive talks neither should Pakistan. The current peace dialogue of foreign minister level was a mere photo session and a transfer of fake smilies. FM Quraishi mentioned that "India was not mentally prepared for the talk"!!!!, Wah sayeen wah, if India was not mentally prepared then what was the purpose of this good-for-nothing show? just to waste the time and resources!!!.

Pakistan must revert back to its day first stand over the issue because this is the only way through which Pakistan can continue the moral and political support of Kashmir freedom movement and the world will have no option except to accept it. Kashmiri's, a key stakeholder, must be taken on board over the peace process and should be included in all process of the talks.
The Following User Says Thank You to shahi For This Useful Post:
Late (12-9-12)

Abdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really nice

Dear All,

It is a sensitive and core issue and we are more emotional and reasonable to talk on this issue. Have you ever heard any Indian civilian death in Kashmir while fighting against Kashmiris or Our Mujahidins (we are proud of them)? No my fellows, this attachement of our nation is committed by kashmiris that without any interest of ourselves, we are fighting and sacrifying our own lives in Kashmir whereas not a single Indian civilian is bothering to look at newspaper for Kashmir.
I, personally, know what is our motive to fight and die in Kashmir as I am blessed to be the cousine and neighbour of two Mujahidin, who offered their lives for our nation and Kashmiris. I know that what benefit we got in return. You want to know what is that? That is a pride to say that I am a brother of a Shaheed who died for the sake of Allah, Muhammad and Islam and there was no personal but national benefit. And they say that we should avoid to be emotional. Yes, we are emotional and we don't bear any kind of Injustice on us that means on Kashmiris as We are Kashmiris and Kashmiris are us.
Pervez Musharraf was a dictator and he was in favor of taking U-turn in Kashmir policy but he committed that there are emotions in Pakistan regarding Kashmir and those emotions can not be sacrified with Kashmir issue.
So, government is very right to keep Kashmir on top of the list. We 'll talk and we 'll fight and we 'll die for Kashmir, whenever it is needed. I recommend you people to search "Nashaib e dunia k ae aseero, Faraz tum ko bula raha hai" and listen that.

Last edited by Princess Royal; Saturday, July 17, 2010 at 01:44 PM. Reason: do not write in capital letters
42nd CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 45

seep will become famous soon enough

@ chabdussamad
i respect your feelings and emotions for kashmir.but u tell me what has gained from last 60 years over this issue.dont u think it better to give confidence to kashmiries enough to make them able to decide their own future.
just think for a while on the internal situation of pakistan.is pakistan in such posititon to divert her all attention from internal issues and focus on kashmir only.

some r of the view that is it important to develop congenial relations with india.i think first we should stop watching indian channels.movies and idealising bollywood hreos and heroins.after this step start thinking that we should develop relations with other states which is not exploiting our areas and rights.
u all seem very emotional about india and kashmir if this is so,plz start protesting against salaman tasser who shouted the slogans at wahga boader in favour of india.

b practical.nothing can b solved only with debate.
Late (12-9-12)

Abdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really nice

@above.
You know the word "Diplomacy"? Definitly, you would know. I don't want to criticize the diplomacy of Politics as I am student of Political science.
Well, you are child to understand these emotions as these are on governmental and establishment level. If you are a loyal Pakistani then go through in depth of Lashkar's network. No more comments my bro.