View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 17, 2010
Late (12-9-12)

Abdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really nice

Dear All,

It is a sensitive and core issue and we are more emotional and reasonable to talk on this issue. Have you ever heard any Indian civilian death in Kashmir while fighting against Kashmiris or Our Mujahidins (we are proud of them)? No my fellows, this attachement of our nation is committed by kashmiris that without any interest of ourselves, we are fighting and sacrifying our own lives in Kashmir whereas not a single Indian civilian is bothering to look at newspaper for Kashmir.
I, personally, know what is our motive to fight and die in Kashmir as I am blessed to be the cousine and neighbour of two Mujahidin, who offered their lives for our nation and Kashmiris. I know that what benefit we got in return. You want to know what is that? That is a pride to say that I am a brother of a Shaheed who died for the sake of Allah, Muhammad and Islam and there was no personal but national benefit. And they say that we should avoid to be emotional. Yes, we are emotional and we don't bear any kind of Injustice on us that means on Kashmiris as We are Kashmiris and Kashmiris are us.
Pervez Musharraf was a dictator and he was in favor of taking U-turn in Kashmir policy but he committed that there are emotions in Pakistan regarding Kashmir and those emotions can not be sacrified with Kashmir issue.
So, government is very right to keep Kashmir on top of the list. We 'll talk and we 'll fight and we 'll die for Kashmir, whenever it is needed. I recommend you people to search "Nashaib e dunia k ae aseero, Faraz tum ko bula raha hai" and listen that.

Last edited by Princess Royal; Saturday, July 17, 2010 at 01:44 PM. Reason: do not write in capital letters