View Single Post
Old Wednesday, July 28, 2010

mangat1 has a spectacular aura aboutmangat1 has a spectacular aura about

No Experience regarding Sociology regarding the PU BA. I studied a course of Sociology in B.A Hons at FC College and it was very tough for me. I failed. I could not understand what kinda course it was.

Persian: Brother remember one thing, no regular candidates goes for Persian. Only and Only Private candidates opt Persian and get awesome scores. Persian is not difficult at all as I have heard. People just study it a week before the exams and get 80+. I myself wonder how easy it is for them although my remarks are always the same as yours. People prepare it at home. There is no tutor available for this subject. Its similar to Urdu and you know what, its fun to study Persian and Punjabi as I used to teach my brother, his friend and a cousin the compulsory subjects and we lived in one room that last month before exams. These 2 subjects ere really interesting as they are languages. In Persian you majorly have to make translations and then a few sentences and Persian idioms and easy stuff. Rest, you are mature enough to take a decision.

Regards