View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 31, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

I dont think there is any need of being depressed in this matter. There are many females working in FSP, married and single, and are well-satisfied. If you have some personal problems, you should bring it to the notice of the concerned authorities and i am sure they will arrange a way out for you on humantarian ground. No worry plz.
PS.
I daily see one female with kids getting STP training at Aduit & Account Training Institute, Lahore as my office is located in the same campus. During classes, one maid look after the kids at the hostel and kids are very friendly with all the participants. So that should not be a issue at all.
Congrats on your success and best wishes for the future.