View Single Post
Old Monday, August 02, 2010

cngfitted77777 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ana mughal View Post
hello@sara n mr honey,with all due respect i would like to say that i dont think so that any girl is intrested to show her personel problems to so many people on forum.its really after all my efforts n consultation with doctors which went in vain that i thought to share my problem on forum because i beleive thta sometime a doctor is unable to do good for someone or ksi ki choti ci advice b kaam dikha jati he n u gain ur aim from dat.hope u understand what i tried to say.so many people gave me advices here may be any one of that would work for me.n i dont think k me n females c related koi esa issue raise kia he jis c females ki insult hui ho.its a common problem both with females and males.
@airbender thanks for ur precious advice but i had used this formula for almost 2 months but then my stomach got upset as milk shake of dates get quite heavy so ....
sister do visit ,,, noorclinic.com,,,,,,its very gud website.......there is a group of doctor's who solve people problems on-line,,,,,they might help u.....