View Single Post
Old Monday, August 09, 2010
Late (12-9-12)

Abdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by saqikhan View Post
i am really jarred and shocked by reading the satements rather the feelings of people . Being a Patriot pakistani i have really deep feelings for all the people who have suffered alot and lost their kiths and kins along with their each and evry thing. But alas today evry person not here almost every w se here the same slogan is being rased that punjab has suffered this baloch has this much kpk has this much loss
but i have some serios question from all ov my colleagues what do u think if we call pakistanz loss as an aggregate. its been really a great alas that by know i could not find a single person who is thinking pakistan as a nation while every person is is demonstrating his own province.

THOSE WHO NEVER BOW ARE BOUND TO RISE.......
Khan jee!!
If you are clothing my post wrong perception, then I must clarify that I didn't meant what you are perceiving. Read that again carefully. Still, if you believe so then I take pardon, as it is your capability to perceive, I can just request you to re-consider.

Jazak Allah.